Accessing your PSAT Scores:
1. Go to collegeboard.com and make an active account.
2. Click on the PSAT/NMSQT tab at the top.
3. Click the icon that says "Get PSAT/NMSQT Scores Now."
4. Click "Add Scores" button.
5. Complete the information: Your name, Year, Access Code (311191).
6. You may receive an error message -- this is somewhat normal! We found that it is helpful to give it a second and either refresh the page or log out and then log back in. Your scores should come up and you will see something like this:
YOUR SCORES in white will be ranked against the BENCHMARK in turquoise (this represents where you "should" be at your grade level).
What are the current requirements for graduation?
Right now, students must fulfill a state graduation requirement in order to receive a high school diploma. This can be fulfilled by getting a "passing" score on a number of different assessments. This must be fulfilled for both English and Math. If the score is not reached by junior year, students run the risk of being placed into an assisted pull-out class in order to help them fulfill their requirement.
At least one of these requirements must be fulfilled for both English and Math:
Free Customized SAT Practice!
Once you are able to access your PSAT/SAT scores, visit the following option for customized practice tests and strategies:
When can I fulfill these requirements?